For everyone who has wrestled with how to deliver bad news to an employee,
handle an emotional conflict, motivate a team, calm their own anger, inspire others toward a vision or persuade an audience to a course of action, it is vividly clear on a deep personal level how Hard the Soft interpersonal skills can be to master. Our Corporate Training Programs are aimed at enriching the work place and creating a positive environment of Confidence, Knowledge, Teamwork, Cooperation and Initiation. Our training programs are customized according to needs of every group so that objectives of each program are clear and achievable.Enquire Now!
- Program: Tailor made to suit your specific need; Executive Development Program (EDP), Management Development Program (MDP), Soft Skills Training for Front Office……
- Course Duration: Customized as per your requirement; workshops, continued learning program, weekend classes, on the job training, outbound training……
Training can be conducted at our institute, your place or a resort/hotel.
- Methodology: Interactive, Activity Oriented with Games and Simulated Exercises.
- These programs are usually conducted in a tranquil and informal environment, up close with nature.
- People become more introspective and uninhibited, paving the way for a complete and effective learning process.
- Improve team performance by leveraging complementary skills.
- Build common vision, values and team spirit.
- Increase collaboration, innovation and productivity.
- Learn importance of open communication, developing team strategies for getting results, building trust, giving and receiving feedback.
- Build Relationships, earning trust, respect and leading by example.
- Contribute towards humility, effectiveness, innovation, managing change, enhancing creativity, problem solving skills, performing in complex situations, maintaining work-life balance.
Soft skills are increasingly becoming the hard skills of today’s work force. It’s just not enough to be highly trained in technical skills, without developing the softer, interpersonal and relationship-building skills that help people to communicate and collaborate effectively. Research conducted by Harvard University, the Carnegie Foundation and Stanford Research Center has concluded that 85% of job success comes from having well-developed soft and people skills, and only 15% of job success comes from technical skills and knowledge (hard skills).
These people skills are more critical than ever as organizations struggle to find meaningful ways to remain competitive and be productive. Teamwork, leadership, and communication are underpinned by soft skills development. Since each is an essential element for organizational and personal success, developing these skills is very important and does matter a lot.
While your technical skills may get your foot in the door, your people skills are what open most of the doors to come. Your work ethic, your attitude, your communication skills, your emotional intelligence and a whole host of other personal attributes are the soft skills that are crucial for career success.
With these soft skills you can excel as a leader. Problem solving, delegating, motivating, and team building are all much easier if you have good soft skills. Knowing how to get along with people – and displaying a positive attitude – is crucial for success.
Rave Institutes offers soft skills training workshops in conjunction with its partners. All workshops are tailored to client requirements and enable organisations to promote a culture in which individuals and teams are focused towards the achievement of business objectives.
“To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.” -Doug Conant, CEO of Campbell’s Soup. Whether you’re noticing a drop in performance, an overloaded workforce, or a rise in employee turnovers, hiring Rave for human resource consulting can help solve your problems quickly and efficiently. Our HR consulting is of benefit to businesses of every size and description.
For start-up companies, our services range right from establishing policies and procedures that comply with applicable laws to talent acquisition and retention. Small companies may find that calling in a HR consultant to assist in taking a nascent program to a new level, such as developing an employee handbook, will create many benefits in terms of productivity.
We may be of help to larger corporations in establishing grievance mediation processes or evaluating the current size of the human resources team and making suggestions on how to reorganize the department to best advantage.
Few of our services are:
- Attitude and Personality Tests
- Job Description
- HR Policy Manual
- Salary Benchmarking
- Employee Handbook
- Performance Management System
- Payroll Administration
- Requisite Manpower Analysis
In all cases, the ultimate goal of Rave’s HR consulting is to leave the client with an effective and efficient human resources department. The department will have specific guidelines and procedures that can adapt to any type of personnel issue and all employees assigned to the department will have a clear understanding of their duties and responsibilities.